Unibet have earned a devoted following in the world of gambling, by consistently offering bettors a great mix of sports and casino opportunities, backed up by a solid approach to customer service. The bookmaker are one of the latest entrants to stake a claim to the mobile betting app market. So should you bother downloading and running the Unibet mobile app? Does it deserve a place on your smartphone or tablet device?
In today’s full review of the Unibet mobile app, we’ll explore whether the app is a good addition to your range of betting options. What functions does it bring to the table? Is the range of markets worthwhile? And are there any bonuses or promotions you can enjoy as a newcomer to Unibet?
Discover all of that and more in this Unibet app review.
Can I Enjoy A Unibet Bonus When I Set Up The App?
Sometimes, the most important factor to weigh up when deciding whether to check out a bookmaker or not is the welcome offer they provide.
You know the story. A bookmaker has to do everything it can to attract new customers, and Unibet is no exception. One of the most common ways of doing this is to offer a great welcome deal for new gamblers.
The appeal of a welcome bonus is clear. It gives you a reason to step out of your comfort zone and give a new bookmaker a try. You can get a feel for whether the hands on experience offered by the Unibet app is a good fit for your needs and preferences.
So what are the crucial details you need to know about the new player offer provided by Unibet?
- Money back bonus. One of the best ways to try out the mobile app from Unibet risk free is with the money back bonus offer. If your first bet loses, you will receive a refund, with the bonus amount capped at £40. This allows you to try out a more adventurous bet through the Unibet app.
- Free sports bets. In addition to the risk free bet bonus, Unibet also have a free sports bet offer with your first deposit, and an additional free bonus to use on your first in-play bet.
The mix of bonus types is a welcome change of pace, and it helps Unibet to stand out from other bookmakers.
If you’re looking for a reason to give the Unibet app ago, the ability to stake up to £40 risk free is very tempting indeed. This bonus is a lot better than those provided by a lot of other bookmakers with mobile apps out there.
Are There Any Advantages To Using Unibet App?
If we had to summarize the single main advantage to accessing Unibet through the mobile app, we’d have to say it’s the in-play betting capabilities.
If you’re a fan of live betting, the Unibet app is definitely a better experience than the desktop version. We also like the fact that the speed, performance, and general overall stability of the app are great. In all our time testing it out, it didn’t crash once.
An app crashing might sound like a minor annoyance, but when it comes to the world of live in-play sports betting, it can make all the difference between success and failure. The fact that Unibet have built such a stable app is very encouraging.
Unibet App Review
It’s hard to judge an app by considering aspects of it in isolation. A welcome bonus is all well and good, but is the experience of it worth it? Will you feel more fun or frustration when using the app?
If you’re trying to decide whether to take the time to get to grips with Unibet mobile, we’ve put together the most important features to help you make your choice.
Which Features Are Available On the Unibet App?
So what kind of features will you find on the Unibet app?
- Wide range of markets. A large part of the fun of mobile gaming is exploring the wide range of markets out there. See a whole host of sporting events across the globe with the Unibet mobile app.
- Live odds. In-play betting is one of the most exciting parts of using a mobile app. You can quickly and easily see the latest live odds in the app.
- Streaming. If you want to view the live action you are betting on, there are plenty of options in the Unibet app.
- Enhanced Multiples. Want to put together an epic combo bet? Doing so in the Unibet app might qualify you for enhanced multiple odds.
- Most popular bets. Sometimes, it’s a wise move to see what other gamblers are up to. You can quickly view the most popular bets that are being placed at any given time.
The Unibet mobile app offers a good mix of expected and innovative features. If you’re a fan of streaming and live odds, there is plenty to keep you busy.
Unibet App - Our Overall Verdict
The combination of a great risk free welcome offer and a user friendly app experience means Unibet is worth it.
While there is nothing truly unique about Unibet, it offers all the fundamentals of a sportsbook service, and it does so well. If you haven’t had a Unibet account before, it’s definitely worth the time to set one up. The Unibet bonus means you can check it out totally risk free.