Interested in betting on the move with 22Bet?
This review will cover everything you need to know about the mobile offering from 22Bet.
We’ll let you know which mobile apps are available, and how to download them. We’ll check out the mobile website version of 22Bet, and give you a rundown of all the markets available.
Finally, we’ll give our overall take on whether it’s a good idea to bet on the move with 22Bet, or if you should look elsewhere.
22Bet Mobile Apps
For many punters, the best possible mobile betting experience is achieved by using an app. Although it’s a matter of personal preference, people commonly find apps offer better levels of stability and performance in comparison to mobile websites. So what do you need to know about the app offering from 22Bet?
No matter which aspect of the 22Bet service you want to access, you can do it through a single app. There is no need to download different apps to access different elements of 22Bet.
The 22Bet app is available for both iOS and Android users.
So how do you get the 22Bet app up and running on your device?
22Bet Android App
- 1. Ensure your Android device is set up to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources;
- 2. Go to the location where the .apk file for Android is hosted;
- 3. Download the 22Bet .apk file and begin the installation process;
- 4. Go to your app list and check the 22Bet app has fully installed and runs smoothly on your device.
22Bet iOS App
- 1. Check that your iPhone or iPad is set to allow the installation of gambling apps
- 2. Head to the App Store, search for 22Bet
- 3. There is only one 22Bet App, so choose the only result you see
- 4. Begin the installation process
At the time of writing, the 22Bet app has fairly low review scores. However, low reviews are often due to problems with the users’ mobile devices, rather than the app itself.
We suggest trying out both the app version of 22Bet as well as the mobile website. This will allow you to directly compare performance and experience on your device.
22Bet Mobile Website
Lightning-fast mobile internet, and powerful smartphone and tablet devices, have made betting on the move easier than ever before.
22Bet offers a mobile website version, allowing you to access the full range of bets with the minimum of fuss.
The layout of the mobile version of 22Bet is clean and clear. As you can see from the above image, the full range of betting opportunities are available via mobile. You can select from the sportsbook, casino, live casino, and check out the most up to date list of bonuses and promotions at any given time.
You can also access around the clock customer support directly from the mobile version of 22Bet.
So what's it like to get hands-on and use the 22bet responsive website?
When you first access 22bet through your mobile browser, you will see the current headline promotions across the top of the screen. Live events are displayed on the screen, showing the latest odds.
You can also quickly reach the full sportsbook or casino areas of 22Bet with a quick touch of your screen.
So which different markets are you able to bet on?
22Bet Mobile Markets
No matter if you choose to access 22Bet through either the app or responsive website version, you can bet on any of the following markets:
- Sports. A mix of all the most popular sports, such as football and tennis, along with more obscure options like bandy and Gaelic football.
- Live. All the action currently taking place from around the world, with live and updated odds.
- 22Games. A selection of quick and fun games, such as Thimble, Truth or Lie, adn branded options such as UFC.
- Virtual Sports. 22bet Casino offer a good range of virtual sports betting opportunities from providers like 1X2 gaming and Global Bet.
- Casino. All your favourite virtual casino games including a large aount of slot titles and virtual variations of roulette, baccarat, and blackjack.
- Live Casino. Live dealer games from providers such as Vivo Gaming and Pragmatic Play.
- TV Games. Fun TV gameshow style betting opportunities including spinning wheels.
Overall, there is a great selection of different bet types to be found at 22Bet Mobile. There is something to suit every preference and stake amount.
22Bet Mobile Customer Support
No matter which bookmaker you bet with, you may need to ask questions about your account from time to time.
If you need some help while using 22Bet Mobile, you can reach out to customer support without having to leave the app.
As well as the support available directly through the mobile website and app, you can contact 22Bet through any of the following channels.
07.00 - 03.00
Link in app
0700 - 03.00
+44 2037 690147
Link in app
It's great to see that 22Bet has provided several different support channels, allowing you to get help in the way you prefer.
22Bet Mobile Verdict
So what’s our overall impression of the mobile version of 22Bet?
Here are some pros and cons to help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.
- A full selection of different betting opportunities. From a varied sportsbook through to virtual games, 22Bet probably has what you are looking for.
- Stable. During testing, we didn't run into any issues using the mobile version of the 22Bet website.
- Promotions. 22Bet offers different bonuses and offers for ongoing customers.
- Apps. At this time, the app versions of 22Bet have fairly low review scores.
If you’re looking to bet on a good selection of both sporting events and casino gaming opportunities, 22Bet has what you are looking for.
Our suggestion is to use the mobile website version of 22Bet over the app, as it seems to provide better levels of performance for most users.