Redbet is one of the most innovative names in modern bookmaking, with a sleek design that helps it stand out from the rest.
But what’s the experience like of using Redbet mobile? Has the company delivered a mobile betting service that’s every bit as good as the desktop equivalent, or is there a lot to be desired?
Read on to discover everything you need to know about mobile betting with Redbet including the range of apps on offer, the experience of using the mobile version of Redbet, and the markets you can bet on.
RedBet Mobile Apps
For a lot of mobile betting fans, dedicated betting apps are the absolute best way to place a bet on the go. If you’ve ever had a mobile browser crash on you, or perform in a way that wasn’t expected, you’ll know how frustrating this can be.
So has Redbet managed to deliver betting apps that live up to your expectations?
At this time, Redbet offers a single app focusing on its sportsbook market. This is because Redbet is owned by the company that produces Mr. Green, so if you want to play casino games, check out the Mr. Green app.
The Redbet app has the red and black style that you’d expect from the bookmaker, and it allows you to see all the latest odds and action, no matter what time of day it is.
So how do you get the Redbet app up and running on your device?
RedBet Android App
- 1. If your location allows you to download and install apps directly from the Play Store, simply open the Play Store app, and search for Redbet.
- 2. Watch the download percentage progress until it is fully ready.
- 3. Allow the app to finish installing. When it is complete, the icon will show up on your Android device app list.
- 4. Load up the Redbet app on your Android mobile device and test its performance.
RedBet iOS App
- 1. Go to the App Store and search for Redbet.
- 2. There is only one Redbet app, it is produced by Mr. Green so don't be confused if you see this name.
- 3. Begin the download and installation process.
- 4. Load up the app on your iPhone or iPad once it is ready to ensure it runs as you want it to.
RedBet Mobile Website
These days, mobile browsers are a lot more stable and reliable than they used to be. This means that more and more punters are willing to access their favourite bookmakers and mobile casinos directly from their browser, without worrying about installing a specific app.
So what’s it like using Redbet through its mobile website, and is this a suggested way to use Redbet?
The first thing you’ll notice when you head to the Redbet mobile website is the bold, modern design, featuring a full photo background. This helps it stand out from a lot of other mobile bookmaking websites which look a lot more old-fashioned.
The main Redbet menu features straightforward white text set against a bright red background. This enables you to quickly find the betting market you are looking for, as well as other options such as customer support and the latest offers and promotions.
When you head to a particular section, such as Sports, the layout is very clean and clear. The key information for in-play live events is shown clearly, and it’s easy to see a drop down menu to select the sport, league, or event that you’re looking for.
Overall, the design is superb and easy to use. It’s one of the best we’ve come across in terms of mobile website functionality.
RedBet Mobile Markets
So which of the Redbet betting markets are available to you as a mobile Redbet customer?
We’re happy to report that there is no restriction in markets whatsoever. Everything you can bet on through your main desktop Redbet account is also available through the mobile service.
When you access the main Redbet menu on mobile, you can choose from any of the following betting markets:
- Sports. The bread and butter of the Redbet experience. Choose from all the top sports and leagues from around the world. It's easy to search and find the exact sporting event you're looking for.
- Live Betting. Mobile betting and live betting go hand in hand a perfect partners. Check out this dedicated section to see all the live betting events taking place at any given moment, including the latest in-play odds.
- Casino. Want to try out a mix of different virtual casino games on the go? You can access the Redbet casino inlcuding virtual Slots titles as well as virtual takes on classic table and card games.
- Live Casino. If you prefer your casino games to be led by a live dealer, Redbet has got you covered. Check out their live casino section to see all the current games, the amount to be won, and the number of players present at any live table.
- Offers. If you want to see the latest promos and enhanced odds for both new and existing players, Redbet makes it easy with this dedicated section of their main mobile menu.
We love the range of markets on offer, and appreciate how easy Redbet has made it to find the exact bet you're looking for.
RedBet Mobile Customer Support
Companies need to provide a range of ways for customers to get in touch should the need arise.
If you want to reach out to Redbet, you can do so via any of the methods in the table shown below.
|Link on website
|Link on website
It's goot to see an extensive FAQ section along with the ability to get live help from Redbet around the clock.
RedBet Mobile Verdict
So, how does everything add up when it comes to the Redbet mobile experience? What are the pros and cons of choosing Redbet as your mobile bookmaker?
- Design. The Redbet design is one of the most stylish and easy to use of all the bookmakers we've seen.
- Choice. There's a great choice of betting opportunites within a sigle service, making it easy to enjoy different types of bets.
- Support. You can get the help you need with your account around the clock.
- Limited app. Due to the link with Mr. Green there's currently only a fairly limited Redbet app available.
If you're looking for a stylish, modern bookmaker which is easy to use and has a great choice of bets, look no further than Redbet.