If you’re an experienced punter, you’ll know that you often need to look outside of the biggest names in betting to find the best value and bonuses. Maybe you’ve heard of Marathon Bet. They may lack the profile of some of their more famous rivals, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t worth checking out.
This Marathon Bet mobile review will take a look at what Marathon Bet brings to the table for mobile bettors.
We’ll cover if Marathon Bet offers apps and if they’re any good, we’ll take a look at the experience of using the Marathon Bet service on a mobile website, and we’ll give you a look at the full range of markets you can bet on.
Marathon Bet Mobile Apps
Do you prefer to place your mobile bets in a dedicated app environment? If so, you’re in luck!
Marathon Bet offers not one but two betting apps for your pleasure. This means you can enjoy a specialist app depending on if you want to place sportsbook or casino game bets. It also means you don’t need to take up space on your device if you only need one of the apps.
So how do you get Marathon Bet installed on your tablet or phone and start trying your luck?
Marathon Bet Android App
To get Marathon Bet installed on your Android phone or tablet, simply follow these steps.
- 1. If the region you are in allows for the installation of gambling apps from the Play Store, simply open the Play Store app and search for Marathon Bet.
- 2. If you can't download directly from the Play Store, don't worry. Locate the Marathon Bet .apk file online and download it.
- 3. Open the installation file and let the process complete. You'll know it's ready when you see the Marathon Bet logo on your app list.
- 4. Hit the Marathon Bet icon and let the app load. Make sure it performs properly on your device
Marathon Bet iOS App
If you want to run either of the Marathon Bet apps on your iPhone or iPad, you can set them up directly from the app store. Here’s how to make that happen.
- 1. Make sure your Apple account is set to allow age restricted content, such as betting apps.
- 2. Search for Marathon Bet on the App Store, and choose from either the sportsbook or casino app.
- 3. Let the installation process complete in full.
- 4. Load up the Marathon Bet app and ensure it runs smoothly and stably on your Apple device. Performance is improved by updating to the latest version of iOS.
Marathon Bet Mobile Website
Of course, the Marathon Bet apps aren’t the only way you can access their full betting service on the go. You can also simply point your smartphone or tablet browser to the Marathon Bet website, and it will load directly.
When you first arrive at the Marathon Bet website, you will notice the red and black logo with a loading wheel underneath it. The website takes a little longer to load than many others in our experience.
The design is fairly straightforward. Along the top of the screen, you can choose from either Live or Sport betting, and there is also the option to search for a particular sport or event you are interested in.
The most popular sports are displayed across the top of the screen with simple illustrated icons, and you have the option to choose all of the sports on the side of the screen.
The mobile Marathon Bet menu only has a couple of options, allowing you to select either the sportsbook or casino.
Overall, the layout is very simple and clear. It might look a little sparse compared to some other bookmakers, but this is more a matter of personal preference.
Marathon Bet Mobile Markets
If you want to know more about the different types of bet you can make with your Marathon Bet mobile account, we’ve got you covered.
There are less choices than some other bookmakers, but you can select from:
- Sports. A mixture of the most popular sports out there, such as football and racing, as well as more obscure options like the modern phenomenon of eSports and niche offerings like Bandy.
- Casino. A limited selection of virtual and live casino games. There is a fairly small selection. For example, the Live Casino only has seven titles, but there's at least one option for all the main favourites.
Overall, we'd say that the selection of markets on Marathon Bet is fairly limited.
When it comes to their sportsbook, you have a lot more choice than the casino. The live betting interface also looks good on mobile, displayed clearly and concisely for the smaller screen.
The Marathon Bet Casino, on the other hand, only has 75 total titles at this time.
If you’re looking to mainly place mobile sportsbook bets and dabble in casino gaming, Marathon Bet could still be a good choice. However, if you want a full range of mobile casino markets, you should probably consider another provider.
Marathon Bet Mobile Customer Support
So how can you get in touch with Marathon Bet if you have a question about your account?
Through the mobile website or app, you can reach out in the ways shown in the table below.
It’s great to see that Marathon Bet allows you to get in touch around the clock, but the lack of live chat or social media support might put off some modern punters who prefer to reach out via those methods.
Marathon Bet Mobile Verdict
Now that we’ve taken a close look at what Marathon Bet Mobile has to offer, what’s our overall verdict?
- Sportsbook. The sportsbook is definately the strong point of Marathon Bet, featuring all the classic sports as well as eSports.
- Simple design. The Marathon Bet layout and design is very simple and straightforward, which makes it a good choice for mobile.
- 24/7 phone support. You can contact Marathon Bet either domestically or internationally around the clock if you need any help.
- Limited casino. A really small selection of casino games. Fine for casual players, but serious casino fans will be disappointed.
Overall, Marathon Bet mobile is a good choice for sportsbook bettors who want to dabble in casino action. Head on over to Marathon Bet now and see if you like the look of the action on offer.