Pinnacle claims to do things a little bit differently from many of the other bookmakers out there. They claim to offer an unbeatable experience by providing lower margins and welcoming winners. But does their unique approach to betting extend to mobile?
Any modern bookmaker worth their salt needs to provide a second to none mobile experience. We’re always on our phones, and we like to place bets no matter where we happen to be.
Let’s check out Pinnacle’s approach to mobile betting and see if it lives up to the desktop experience or not.
Pinnacle Mobile Apps
For a lot of mobile betting fans, the best experience comes from running a specially designed app direct from the bookmaker.
If you like to place your mobile bets via an app, you’ll be sad to learn that Pinnacle doesn’t offer betting apps at this time.
Rather than offer costly betting apps, Pinnacle prefers to keep their margins low. So if you require high quality mobile betting, are you out of look at Pinnacle?
No! Instead of providing apps, Pinnacle offers a fully responsive mobile website for its betting services. Read on to discover everything you need to know about using it.
Pinnacle Mobile Website
So when you head over to Pinnacle through your smartphone or tablet browser, what’s the experience like? Is it easy to find the bet you’re looking for, or is Pinnacle a bit frustrating on the smaller screen?
The first thing you’ll notice about the Pinnacle mobile website is the company have opted for a fairly classic design. There aren’t any fancy touches or dark mode aesthetics here. Instead, Pinnacle have chosen to provide a classic looking site with a light background.
The header section of Pinnacle is straightforward, offering the chance to register and access the main dropdown menu.
The sports section of Pinnacle mobile has its own layout, with the a-z of sports icon displayed prominently, allowing you to find the full list of sports at any time. You can also skip back and fort between the live and in-play odds, and even navigate away to the casino.
Overall, the Pinnacle mobile website is sensibly structured. You’ll have no trouble at all finding the type of bet you want to make, and it’s easy to access and manage your Pinnacle account from the mobile menu.
Pinnacle Mobile Markets
Even the best design and style choices are completely meaningless if you can’t bet on a wide range of different events and gambling markets through your mobile device.
The first piece of good news is there is no restriction in the type of bet you can make, regardless of if you access Pinnacle via desktop or mobile. The same selection is available for either option.
When you access the main Pinnacle menu, you will be given the choice of the following betting markets.
- Sports Betting. This is the main focus of Pinnacle - its sportsbook. Check out a massive selection of different sporting events from across the globe.
- Live In-Play. In-play betting is one of the best reasons to bet on your mobile. See all the latest live events with up to the second odds as the action progresses.
- Casino. Want to see the virtual casino games that you can try your luck on at Pinnacle Casino? You can see the full selection through your mobile here.
- Live Casino. Sometimes, there’s something extra special about enjoying a live dealer casino game. If this is the way you prefer to play, head to this section to see all the live dealer games Pinnacle is currently offering.
- Virtual Sports. Virtual sports provide an exciting alternative to the real thing. These days, the graphics are really high quality, and you can stream the virtual events directly to your tablet or smartphone screen.
- ESports. Esports represents one of the most exciting growth areas of betting, with fans and players from all around the world. See the latest esports betting odds from Pinnacle here.
- Betting Resources. Pinnacle offers something a little bit different from many other bookmakers - a section of betting knowledge so you can learn more and become a better informed gambler who makes smarter choices.
Overall, Pinnacle provides every type of betting opportunity you would hope to find here. Whether you’re looking for a classic sportsbook bet, or looking to get involved with the latest huge money esports tournament, you can do so direct from your mobile device screen.
Pinnacle Mobile Customer Support
There’s nothing worse than needing to reach out for a bit of help with your betting account and being unable to get in touch with the support you need. If you want to contact Pinnacle directly with a question about your mobile betting account, this table shows the different ways you can do that.
|Link on website
As you can see from the table above, Pinnacle has chosen to offer only a couple of customer support methods. This is in line with their philosophy of not offering an app, instead choosing to keep costs low and pass on the value to the punter.
Pinnacle Mobile Verdict
Now that we’ve checked out Pinnacle mobile in a lot of detail, we feel ready to offer you our take on its pros and cons, and our general verdict of whether this mobile betting service is worth it.
- Experience. Pinnacle boasts of being in operation for over 20 years. Even though they might not be as famous as some of the other options out there, this is by no means a no bookmaker.
- Mobile site. The mobile website design for Pinnacle is very easy to use. You can find the sportsbook or casino bet you want to make with no stress or trouble.
- Full choice. Choose from every type of bet. Whether it’s a major European football match or the latest in esports, you can find and bet on it with Pinnacle.
- Support methods. Pinnacle offers only a couple of customer support methods. If you need a particular other method, Pinnacle might not be the best choice for you.
Overall, Pinnacle is a great choice if you’re looking for a varied selection of bets coupled with excellent value. Check it out and see if you like their take on mobile betting.